Saturday, July 08, 2006

losing my cellular phone part 2

thirteen days had passed since i lost my cellular phone...i feel great each day since i lost it...without my cellular phone i found out so many things i never knew would happen...first, i realized my true friends...a true friend would surely "panic" of your disconnection to the text world...second, it is so funny to hear stories how people would find ways to contact you...third, i started to enjoy narrating how i lost my cellular phone again and again trying to sound as if i lost it 12 hours ago...fourth, i realize how forgetful mam val is including some friends...maam val would text me still though she knew i lost my cellular phone...fifth, i can sense the disappointment of friends who would ask me my new number and get nothing...sixth, i can blog more often my thoughts instead of texting it to few people...seventh, i am now free of micro waves from the cellular phone which may cause cancer...eight, i save money for loads...ninth, i become more creative of thinking what to say why i am not buying a new unit...tenth, i make one person happy day by day because he still enjoys my cellular phone...eleventh, i am no longer bothered by late calls and text messages...twelfth, i can survive without cellular phone in 13 days...thirteenth, i have my daily exercise...i have to walk from faculty center to security guard to receive calls...fourteenth, i only receive important calls...fifteenth, many people are telling me what to buy and where to buy...sixteenth, friends would offer so many things just to make me buy a new unit...seventeenth, i develop my full potential in sourgraping in losing my cellular phone...siraris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home